I believe that many mechanical operators know that if mechanical products are used for a long time, minor or major problems will occur. If you want to extend the service life of mechanical equipment, you need to maintain it, otherwise it is easy to cause mechanical failure. Affect the company’s daily production plan and cause unnecessary losses. The same is true for the overwrapping machine. We should maintain it regularly during use in order to always maintain the best working condition. Let’s take a look at how to use and maintain the overwrapping machine.
1. Regularly check the cylinder drive components and sensors to ensure that the cylinder is flexible and that the sensors are always on the same plane and on the same line. If you find that the sensor causes poor accuracy, inflexibility, etc., you need to repair or replace the sensor in time.
2. If you want to make the overwrapping machine more perfect, you can check the equipment regularly, once a month, to keep the room clean and tidy, and do not let the acid and other corrosive gases contained in the atmosphere flow. When it is found to be damaged, It should be repaired at any time. Don’t let the overwrapping machine work again. The entire machine must be kept clean and tidy and oiled to prevent rust. When not in use, please cover it with a cloth.
3. Be sure to check the joints of the overwrapping machine carefully to see if the joints are firmly connected and the parts are in good use. If there is any abnormality, please stop work and cut off the power immediately, and notify the maintenance personnel to come for inspection and repair.
4. If the overwrapping machine is not used for a long time, the measuring barrel and sensor should be removed and protected in time; the exposed part of the piston rod of each cylinder should also be coated with butter to prevent rust stains.
5. When the overwrapping machine system automatically runs in the default mode, it will automatically detect and confirm whether all gas cylinders are in the reset state. If it is not in the reset state, the system will alarm and everything will be reset. When the system is switched from automatic operation state to manual operation state or switching between two states, all cylinders are automatically reset (that is, tilt, push, form, easy pull, fold, fold, cut and blow are all reset to the initial state) .
6. Regularly clean and clean the overwrapping machine to make its appearance clean and tidy, and prevent external dust and debris from entering the machine through the feed port and causing pollution to the packaged items.